A Progressive Theo-Political Blog Bringing You The Best and Worst of Baptist Life.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Love Is In The Air.......Everywhere I Look Around

The John Leland Award

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise

But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

"A lot of conservatives, they've been sitting by the phone waiting for Sen. Thompson to call and they're ready to go on a date and see if it works" - Richard Land

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

To quote Robin Williams in Good Morning, Vietnam: "Oooh, you're goin' straight to hell for that one!" :)

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker