New Voice Media: A Voice for Historic & Progressive Baptists
Check out this new Baptist media venture:
Here's the description:
Historic and progressive Baptists have lost their voice -- drowned out by the noise of reactionary conservatism and the theology of exclusion. Younger Baptists, discouraged by negative rhetoric and apathy, have stayed on the sidelines.
It's time for the nation's 17-to-20 million non-fundamentalist Baptists to be heard.
New Voice Media Group is a strategic alliance of Baptist communications organizations to provide a "multimedia platform" for historic and progressive Baptists and other global Christians.
What will New Voice Media do?
- Create a cooperative network of communication partners.
- Develop a state-of-the-art "multimedia platform" to disseminate news, features, opinion and information.
- Create an online gathering place for historic and progressive Baptists and other global Christians to share ideas.
New Voice Media Group gives Baptists the tools to come together around their shared vision -- grace-based ministry, biblical faith, cooperation without conformity, and soul freedom without compromise.
New Voice equips them to:
- Become stronger Christians
- Nurture families and healthy congregations
- Transform their communities
- Reflect the presence of Christ in the world
New Voice Media Group was launched in 2007 by four founding partners -- Associated Baptist Press, the Baptist Standard of Texas, Word&Way of Missouri and the Religious Herald of Virginia.
Labels: New Voice Media