A Progressive Theo-Political Blog Bringing You The Best and Worst of Baptist Life.

Monday, June 04, 2007

New Baptist Covenant's Blogosphere Home


Announcing A New Baptist Covenant Weblog!

Thanks to Dr. Prescott, we now have a home in the blogosphere devoted solely to the New Baptist Covenant and the upcoming Celebration. Here's Prescott's plan...
Every day between now and Jan 30th I will be scouring the blogosphere and the web to see what people are saying about the New Baptist Covenant. Then, I'll be writing blogs about it on my unofficial weblog for the New Baptist Covenant.

Once a week, I will post a round-up of the news in the blogosphere. Blogs like this one On the SBC's Vendetta Against the New Baptist Covenant.

Mostly, I'll just be scouring the web to see what people are saying. Then I'll be making it easy for readers to view the broad range of opinions about the possibility that some Baptists could rise above their differences and work together to share the good news about God's love for all people.
Also, check out the latest post at the NBC blog - On The SBC's Vendetta Against the NBC

American Baptist minister and leader Tim Bonney recent wrote: "I believe {the Celebration} will be one of the most important meetings of Baptists in recent history."

I do too. And that's one good reason to track this story in the upcoming weeks/months leading up to this historic Celebration.

http://newbaptistcovenant.blogspot.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bart Barber said...

Aaron,

I performed a wedding in Waco over the weekend, and I had every intention of buying your breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Unfortunately, the Baylor website lists no phone number for you.

Maybe next time.

9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker