A Progressive Theo-Political Blog Bringing You The Best and Worst of Baptist Life.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ride the Democratic Wave...

Today was a Good Day.

Tomorrow is Gonna Be Better....

In the words of the great Fisher Barfoot...

Dems, You Done Did Good.

My childhood Congressman, Jim Marshall of Macon, was re-elected.

My Congressman while at UGA, John Barrow, was re-elected.

My current Texas Congressman and member of Calvary Baptist Church, Chet Edwards, was re-elected.

My former boss, Congressman John Lewis, was re-elected.

And hopefully, the United States Senate will have one less RACIST by tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy Weave said...

The folks of Tennessee will indeed miss Harold Ford. Ford's faith is authentic. He's a classy guy and I hope he runs again. Hopefully next time, race will not be a factor. Nasty political ads are one thing - but racist ads???

He's only 36 - Ford's not going away forever...

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Michael Westmoreland-White, Ph.D. said...

I hope Ford sticks around and tries again.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker