A Progressive Theo-Political Blog Bringing You The Best and Worst of Baptist Life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Mel Gibson Gets Tore Up Druuunk....

Check out this story on Mel Gibson's Anti-Semitic tirade....

Here's a snippet...

The deputy quickly subdued Gibson, cuffed him and put him inside the patrol car. Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f***r. I'm going to f* you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me." The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F**g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

Ouch. Never was a fan of Gibson's Passion of the Christ. Gibson's hateful tirade is both inexcusable and sad. But driving drunk? Sheesh.

In other news, I recently made a trip to South Georgia (Vidalia) where I was able to snag two 5x5 foot Ralph Reed for Lieutenant Governor signs. With the help of my former college roommate, we took the signs from the middle of downtown Vidalia just after sunset. Of course I put on my black war paint and used "guerilla warfare" tactics - Ralph Reed style.

Pictures to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker